Re: [rock-devel] Troubles in a multiple choice

Author: Luca
Subject: Re: [rock-devel] Troubles in a multiple choice
Hi Stefan, sorry for not replaying until now, but had some problems.

I pass first commands in bash but, for some things, I would like to see
how they show in the configuration system.

I haven't used a lot of time operands etc... so there are things which I
don't think or I assume wrongly or I don't remember; so look to the man
pages, manuals, docs etc... and try with some options listed; but when
see that for example I try some commands with some operands and the
command outputs nothing (not one, two times but hours, well, maybe it's
time to ask for help, so the next time there are examples to start with.

Friendly, best wishes and a happy evening and weekend
Luca