Re: [rock-devel] [noreply@freshmeat.net: [fmII] Project ROCK…

+ (application/pgp-signature)
+ (text/plain)
Author: Benjamin Schieder
Subject: Re: [rock-devel] [noreply@freshmeat.net: [fmII] Project ROCK Linux deleted from freshmeat.net]
On 18.12.2006 16:00:52, Benjamin Schieder wrote:
> This email is to inform you that we just had to delete the project record
> for 'ROCK Linux' from freshmeat.net. You are being informed about this
> circumstance because you were a subscriber to it.

I just got word from the freshmeat crew. The deletion was accidential. They
wanted to delete a branch (LiveCD) because of broken links, but deleted the
whole ROCK Linux entry.
The entry has now been restored from a backup and is back in the system.

Happy Holidays,
      Benjamin
--
Play Nethack anywhere with an x86 computer:
        http://www.crash-override.net/nethacklinux.html