[rock-user] Testversion of new Installer

+ (application/pgp-signature)
+ (text/plain)
Author: Benjamin Schieder
To: rock-devel, rock-user
Subject: [rock-user] Testversion of new Installer
Hi all.

I have set up a BitTorrent tracker for the test version of the new intsaller
I've been working on:

        http://www.crash-override.net:8000/

Not 'much' has changed yet. Lots of infrastructure changes for the
pre-packageselection part and a rewrite of said part. Also, the
post-packageinstallation part has got some adaptions wrt. infrastructure. I
haven't had time to test it myself yet, but will do it on the weekend. If
someone wants to have a look before that, grab the torrent and tell me if it
sucks or if it rocks.

Greetings,
        Benjamin
--
Go away, or I will replace you with a very small shellscript!
        http://shellscripts.org/