Re: [rock-user] [rock-devel] Testversion of new Installer

+ (application/pgp-signature)
+ (text/plain)
Author: Benjamin Schieder
To: rock-devel, rock-user
Subject: Re: [rock-user] [rock-devel] Testversion of new Installer
On 25.01.2007 11:09:59, Benjamin Schieder wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I have set up a BitTorrent tracker for the test version of the new intsaller
> I've been working on:
>
> http://www.crash-override.net:8000/
>
> Not 'much' has changed yet. Lots of infrastructure changes for the
> pre-packageselection part and a rewrite of said part. Also, the
> post-packageinstallation part has got some adaptions wrt. infrastructure. I
> haven't had time to test it myself yet, but will do it on the weekend. If
> someone wants to have a look before that, grab the torrent and tell me if it
> sucks or if it rocks.

Ah well, so far it sucks royally. Here's my TODO:

add smartctl to bootdisk
add cryptsetup to bootdisk
REREAD_INFORMATION after partitioning
REREAD_INFORMATION after mkfs.*
mkdir mountpoint before mounting
fix umount'ing
apply https://www.rocklinux.net/submaster/?mode=patch&uid=2007012019322824130

Greetings,
        Benjamin
--
Go away, or I will replace you with a very small shellscript!
        http://shellscripts.org/