Re: [rock-user] SCSI

+ (text/html)
+ (text/plain)
Author: dfroien3@netscape.net
To: rock-user
Subject: Re: [rock-user] SCSI

 You will need to know the type of SCSI controller card and compile the driver into the kernel or as a module. If you decide to compile the? driver as a module and are using the SCSI disk as the device with your operating system, then you will need to build a ramdisk (initrd). Hope this helps.

Donald Froien.