[rock-user] Re : SCSI

+ (text/html)
+ (text/plain)
Author: philippe florent
Subject: [rock-user] Re : SCSI
well,

problem is I don't know how to do that
+ the fact that I use vmware to make it run
so it is either LSI or buslogic I guess
how come other distros recognise SCSI ?
is there no web page where I could download
 nice tar.gz, compile and make it work ?
no package available or something ?

sheers
ps: in fact I'll export the drive with IET (iscsi entreprise target)