Re: [rock-user] SCSI

Author: Terry Mackintosh
Subject: Re: [rock-user] SCSI
Hi

Most distributions of Linux, including general use ones based on Rock
AFAIK, have all or most all possible SCSI support already built as
modules. Therefore an entry in the /etc/modules.conf file is all that
is usually needed. It has been a wail sense I've setup a SCSI based
machine, so I don't remember the details but don't recall it being too hard.

Hope that helps

Terry

--
Terry Mackintosh <>