[rock-devel] gcc 43 in current TRUNK (rev 9400)

Author: Benjamin Schieder
Subject: [rock-devel] gcc 43 in current TRUNK (rev 9400)
Hi list.

I just tried building a crystal with current TRUNK (rev 9400).
0-gcc43 fails because it can't find mpfr, which is first built in stage
2.
The current LiveCDs have been buildt wit gcc43 though. How did you do
this?

Greetings,
        blindcoder
--
 _  _     _   _            _
| \| |___| |_| |_  __ _ __| |__
| .` / -_)  _| ' \/ _` / _| / /
|_|\_\___|\__|_||_\__,_\__|_\_\
| |  (_)_ _ _  ___ __
| |__| | ' \ || \ \ /
|____|_|_||_\_,_/_\_\
Play Nethack anywhere with an x86 computer:
        http://www.crash-override.net/nethacklinux.html
#######

Bitte beachte, dass dem Gesetz zur Vorratsdatenspeicherung zufolge
jeder elektronische Kontakt mit mir sechs Monate lang gespeichert
wird.
Please note that according to the German law on data retention,
information on every electronic information exchange with me is
retained for a period of six months.
http://piratenpartei.de/navigation/politik/ueberwachung/vorratsdatenspeicherung

#######