[rock-devel] update journal ready

Author: Stefan Fiedler
Subject: [rock-devel] update journal ready
Hi all,

just wanted to let you know that my latest update journal is tested and
ready to be applied. It can be found here:

https://www.rocklinux.net/submaster/index.websplb?mode=journal&id=65

Certainly the most important changes include the update to Xorg R7.5
with fully automated graphics hardware detection. Personally I've been
waiting for something like this for years and it's great to finally have
this technology available :)

Furthermore, besides other updates and some bugfixes, the latest patch
set includes gnome 2.28 (partially tested) and KDE 4.4 (tested in a
livecd build).

KDE 4 in ROCK Linux is improved in a way that more optional features,
like the Nepomuk semantic desktop. are enabled. KDE 4 already works very
well in the livecd target and will be able to replace KDE 3 as the
default desktop with little effort.

Have fun,
Stefan Fiedler