[OpenSCAD] Initial implementation of an emacs mode for scad files.

Marius Kintel marius at kintel.net
Thu Apr 1 14:30:00 CEST 2010

On Apr 1, 2010, at 05:49 AM, Len Trigg wrote:

> Cool, I'll update it to reflect that distinction (I don't think it was
> really apparent when I was reading the user manual).

The user manual is kind of a community effort - sadly, it's one of the tasks that never manage to make it to the top of the list whenever we get some time for OpenSCAD hacking..
Any help updating or improving the manual is very much appreciated! ..and I'd be happy to help/guide anyone working on it to understanding how stuff really works.

~/= Marius

--
We are Elektropeople for a better living.