[OpenSCAD] Initial implementation of an emacs mode for scad files.

Giles Bathgate gilesbathgate at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 14:36:37 CEST 2010

On 01/04/2010 13:30, Marius Kintel wrote:

> The user manual is kind of a community effort - sadly, it's one of the tasks that never manage to make it to the top of the list whenever we get some time for OpenSCAD hacking..
> Any help updating or improving the manual is very much appreciated! ..and I'd be happy to help/guide anyone working on it to understanding how stuff really works.

While on that topic I made a change to this page
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/OpenSCAD_User_Manual/Modules some time ago,
regarding the $children variable the page has never been "sighted" so
the change remains as a draft.

To be honest the wikibook manual...its good and all, but have you
considered using asciidoc, thats what all the cool kids are doing (git
documenation for example) it has backends to generate man pages, aswell
as nicely formatted html.

Regards

Giles.