[OpenSCAD] Small Change Request

Stony Smith stonysmith at stonysmith.com
Sat Apr 3 20:29:35 CEST 2010

May I request a very small change?   Please, Please.. I'm begging you..
<grin>

Please add a trap to F3/F4 (Reload) buttons so that if the code window has
been updated, you are warned before any changes are lost.

The editor knows when any change has been made to the edit window, so this
change should be trivial.

I can't tell you how many times I've worked for several hours, have my model
right where I want it, and accidentally hit F3 or F4 instead of F5.  Poof!
I've lost hours of work.   I wasn't a happy camper at 2:00am this morning.
<grin>

========
Did I mention.. I LOVE OPENSCAD!!!
This is so cool!