[OpenSCAD] possible bug in intersection() (or the use there-of)

Andrew Plumb andrew at plumb.org
Fri Apr 23 18:45:53 CEST 2010

Hi Marius,

When I get home I'll run it again on my Mac Mini using your _latest (64bit) image and send you the crash log.  It was segfaulting there as well when I tried it, but perhaps something has been changed/fixed since.

I worked around the problem by rendering the intersection() parts to unit-scaled STL and import_stl() instantiating them into the main design.

There's always a way. ;-)

Andrew.