[OpenSCAD] About licensing of OpenSCAD code for MCAD and in general

andy@kirbyand.co.uk andy at kirbyand.co.uk
Thu Dec 9 15:53:21 CET 2010

My understanding here is GPL, whether it is all of your code or part of
it that would be GPL. Since to get the part the take has had to
duplicate it from the licensed whole.

Data files that your primitives create/write/modify though are likely to
be CC. (unless you are writing, self writing software..... Grin)

aka47