[OpenSCAD] Feature Requests

R. Mark Adams, PhD rmadams at epotential.com
Fri Feb 12 19:19:00 CET 2010

I wonder if an Eclipse plug-in might be one way to go- that would give
a nice external editor withe capability for syntax highlighting, etc.
I would say emacs could do the same, but that would label me as
impossibly old-school...

-Mark

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 8:21 AM, Marius Kintel <marius at kintel.net> wrote:
> On Feb 10, 2010, at 13:47 , Dominik Wenger wrote:
>
>> - else clauses.
>
> This is now implemented and committed to subversion.
>
> ~/= Marius
>
> --
> We are Elektropeople for a better living.

| R. Mark Adams, Ph.D.       |   "Information is light.      |
| Computational Biologist    |    Information in itself,     |
| http://www.epotential.com  |    about anything, is light." |
| rmadams at epotential.com     |       - Tom Stoppard          |