[OpenSCAD] Feature Requests

Marius Kintel marius at kintel.net
Sat Feb 13 00:08:12 CET 2010

On Feb 12, 2010, at 19:19 , R. Mark Adams, PhD wrote:

> I wonder if an Eclipse plug-in [...] I would say emacs could do the
> same [...]

I use Emacs for everything but Java, for which I use Eclipe ;)
I agree that external editors is the way to go.
I implemented an extremely quick and dirty AppleScript hack for
reloading an externally edited file in OpenSCAD. It's very painful to
implement this for Qt apps, so if there exist a multi-plaform way of
talking to an (Qt) app from the outside, I'd be interested in any
pointers.

~/= Marius

--
We are Elektropeople for a better living.