[OpenSCAD] Feature Requests

R. Mark Adams, Ph.D. rmadams at epotential.com
Sat Feb 13 19:50:53 CET 2010

I like the TCP socket idea- that would work great.  I have to admit that
what I had in mind was also the Unix domain socket- since I use Linux
and OSX, it would work for both, but I was missing the Windows
interoperability.

As for integrating Eclipse, here is a pointer to a good description of
how to integrate new programming languages like OpenSCAD into the
Eclipse platform:

http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=370625

I have not done it before, but I am going to hack around a bit to see if
I can get at least the first couple layers working...

Thanks!
-Mark

--
| R. Mark Adams, Ph.D.       |   "Information is light.      |
| Computational Biologist    |    Information in itself,     |