[OpenSCAD] Feature Requests

Marius Kintel marius at kintel.net
Sun Feb 14 18:14:51 CET 2010

Qt offers some dbus support: http://doc.trolltech.com/4.6/qtdbus.html

> But do you really want to go the route of having a different platform
> specific communication mechanism for each architecture?

Applications are there to serve users, not the other way around, so
yes, I believe this is in the interest of the users. It might very
well triple the effort though, so I'd be happy with a (generic) multi-
platform fallback, hopefully with a design which opens up for platform-
tailored implementations.

Otoh, doing proper multi-platforms GUI's are not really feasible
without using native GUI toolkits, but that's another story...

~/= Marius

--
We are Elektropeople for a better living.