[OpenSCAD] Mac OS X Latest snapshot crashes

Marius Kintel marius at kintel.net
Sun Feb 14 21:50:02 CET 2010

On Feb 14, 2010, at 21:28 , Christian Starkjohann wrote:

> Marius: I've downloaded the latest Mac OS X snapshot as of now

> (2010-02-14 21:20) because I wanted to play with all the neat new
> features, but it crashes immediately upon start:

This looks like some libraries are being picked up from your machine
instead of the ones in the app bundle, but to be sure, could you open
a terminal where you put the app and do the following?
$ otool -L ./OpenSCAD.app/Contents/MacOS/OpenSCAD
$ export DYLD_PRINT_LIBRARIES=1
$ ./OpenSCAD.app/Contents/MacOS/OpenSCAD

~/= Marius

--
We are Elektropeople for a better living.