[OpenSCAD] Mac OS X Latest snapshot crashes

Marius Kintel marius at kintel.net
Mon Feb 15 17:03:42 CET 2010

On Feb 15, 2010, at 16:08 , Christian Starkjohann wrote:

> As you can see, things like QtCore are loaded twice: one time from the
> app wrapper and one time from /Library/Frameworks. I had no problems
> with previous versions.

That's the problem.
The plugin shouldn't be loaded (or should be deployed with OpenSCAD).
This plugin is autoloaded by Qt if you've turned on "Enable access for
assistive devices" in System Preferences -> Universal Access. Turn
this feature off and it should work again.

I'll fix this in the meantime.

~/= Marius

--
We are Elektropeople for a better living.