[OpenSCAD] OpenSCAD 2010.02

Clifford Wolf clifford at clifford.at
Sat Feb 20 11:09:28 CET 2010

Hi again,

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 11:13:28AM +0100, Clifford Wolf wrote:
> a few minutes ago I've released OpenSCAD 2010.02. The Sources and Linux
> binaries can be downloaded from http://openscad.org/ as of now. Precompiled
> binaries for MacOS and Windows will be available soon.

pre compiled win32 and macos binaries are now also available for download
from the homepage.

Also, here is the list of most important changes since the 2010.01 release:

 o Added functions and statements
  - Added sqrt() function
  - Added round(), ceil() and floor() functions
  - Added lookup() function for linear interpolation in value list
  - Added projection(cut = true/false) statement
  - Added child() statement for accessing child nodes of module instances
  - Added mirror() statement
 o Improved DXF import code (more entities and some bugs fixed)
 o Added feature for dumping animation as PNG files
 o Added a preferences dialog
 o Now using CGAL's delaunay tesselator
 o Now using eigen2 for linear algebra
 o Reorganisation of the source tree
 o Some bugs fixed, maybe some new bugs added

yours,
 - clifford

--
The only thing more dangerous than a hardware guy with a code patch is a
programmer with a soldering iron.