[OpenSCAD] Importing STLs with multiple volumes/shells in OpenSCAD

Clifford Wolf clifford at clifford.at
Sun Jan 3 10:36:29 CET 2010

Hi Jonas, hi list,

On Sun, Jan 03, 2010 at 02:48:25AM +0100, Jonas Pfeil wrote:
> I'm quite positive, that my file is ok. I just duplicated the mesh from
> example 12 in blender. The meshes are not touching. I also checked the STL
> file in netfabb. I attached the file I used in case you want to test it. It
> crashes when just importing the STL after pressing F6.

got it:

there was a bug in the loader for binary stl files. It is fixed now in svn
rev 196. I've added the binary STL file you created as part of testcase
examples/example016.scad.

yours,
 - clifford

--
/"\  ASCII Ribbon Campaign - against html email
\ /                        - against microsoft office attachments