[OpenSCAD] CSG rendering broken in latest Mac OS X snapshot & svn repo (using OpenCSG-1.2.0)

Clifford Wolf clifford at clifford.at
Tue Jan 5 22:14:16 CET 2010

Hi,

On Tue, Jan 05, 2010 at 04:10:37PM -0500, Ethan Dicks wrote:
> Unfortunately, what I have been trying to do _is_ 2D extrusion from
> DXF files made by QCad or Visio.  I can get the examples to work
> perfectly, but not a single bit of a single file that I've drawn
> myself from scratch renders, even if I drop it into a working example
> (by changing the filename and layer name).  I'm trying to make an oval
> medallion about 5-6mm thick by about 30mm x 55mm, with some "features"
> on the face.  I can't get so much as a triangle to extrude.

could you post such a problematic dxf file and the scad code you are trying
to use?

btw: there haven't been any changes to the dxf extrusion code since the
last release afair - so you would not benefit from a snapshot build.

yours,
 - clifford

--
Qrpelcgvat ebg13 ivbyngrf gur QZPN! Cercner gb or fhrq!!