[OpenSCAD] multiple questions
trumpetto at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 15:25:44 CET 2010
I'm a very happy user of OpenSCAD and I've got a few questions for you and
the other users:
1. Is it possible to add a random-function. I read you do not want to focus
on any artistic aspects with OpenSCAD but I'd love to go there anyway :-)
2. Is it possible to change the 'cylinder' so that its resolution is higher
when its radius gets bigger, just like the sphere?
3. Is it possible to add a version_name/number on 'latest'-download zip so
we can see on the site if there is a new version to test/use?
4. Is it smart to use an alternative for the mailinglist so there is a
online search-able archive created and the messaging gets a bit faster? For
example http://groups.google.com/ ?
5. How can I help? I started with some short pieces in the manual in
wikibooks but I'd like to do some more. Shall I add the examples with
pictures in the OpenSCAD user manual in wikibooks?
Greetz and thanks for OpenSCAD, Trumpetto
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Openscad