[OpenSCAD] 3D Text

Jerry Isdale isdale at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 18:21:56 CET 2010

I'm very interested to hear solutions here.  I posted a challenge in the Makerbot forums for people to post 3D logo design/documentation.  So far no one else has publicly stepped up with a solution, although some partials did appear.  One person (Miles of TeamTeamUSA) was able to extrude a DXF of the logo into a printable stl. I'm hoping to get details of how out of him at this weekend's LA Makerbot meeting at CrashSpace.

The challenge was posted in the Makerbot GoogleGroup (search challenge if this link gets munged):
  http://groups.google.com/group/makerbot/browse_thread/thread/1eceac641dee3461/34e49cfae341af3d?lnk=gst&q=challenge#34e49cfae341af3d

CrashSpace is in Culver City, CA (los angeles) see http://crashspace.pbworks.com