[OpenSCAD] Bug handling system?

andy@kirbyand.co.uk andy at kirbyand.co.uk
Thu Oct 28 12:32:41 CEST 2010

Victor

Personally speaking I think Clifford has done a great job. It does need
to evolve and repair though.

Openscad potentially fits a very real need for the FDM & RepRap
community. It is'nt quite the perfect fit yet though and has a few
quirks that need work.

To do as you sugest there has to be perhaps a greater degree of
interaction with developing Openscad. I guess Clifford probably has
other priorities right now.