[OpenSCAD] Missing operators

Steve Klabnik steve at steveklabnik.com
Mon Sep 13 16:05:16 CEST 2010

I'd agree that keeping OpenSCAD as a functional language makes a lot of sense.

However, all of these comments feel like 'growing' pains to me. I
haven't been around here very long, but it seems like the scripting
language for OpenSCAD has kind of grown organically over time, and so
it feels lacking in that regard. Maybe the language itself needs an
overhaul, a cleanup, and a redo.

I, however, am not that person. At least not right now. But it'd seem
to me the project could benefit from a 'language guy' who's actually
into compilers. Or the existing ones stepping up a bit more. (this
would include me)