[OpenSCAD] Missing operators

Andy Kirby andy at kirbyand.co.uk
Wed Sep 15 04:40:17 CEST 2010

Ok where do the 5 and 6 come from.

And what when I want to change the tile size from say 3 hex cells per side to 11 hex cells per side??

Dont get me wrong a solution would be great.

I take it that you are using square instead of a hex cell. I used circle drawn with 6 segments.

Btw you might need to re-synchronise terms. Your definition of easy is questionable.

--
Like a rolling stone