[OpenSCAD] feature request: resize

Tony Buser tbuser at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 19:27:54 CEST 2011

Yeah, that's what I usually use actually.  That or replicatorg.

However, since I do a lot of crazy mashups, in some cases I want to take
only a portion of a model and resize it.  A portion that might not be a neat
cut along a plane, otherwise I'd use netfabb studio, but I really want to do
it all in openscad and save some steps.  Because I'm lazy.