[OpenSCAD] cannot rotate around an arbitrary origin on freebsd

Edward Sanford Sutton, III mirror176 at cox.net
Wed Aug 10 09:09:20 CEST 2011

  I am attempting to port openscad (openscad-2011.06) to FreeBSD.  The
following gives me a cube rotated 10 degrees on each axis at the origin
instead of 180 degrees at the location 10,10,10. This was taken from the last
rotate example in the manual and added a cube statement so I could see what
it was doing. Others have been pretty straightforward, but this either
disregards the v= value or disregards the a= and uses v= as a=. Is there
something obvious I am missing?

rotate(a=[0,180,0], [10,10,10])
 {
 cube([10,10,10]) ;
}

The following are versions of some dependencies:
eigen-2.0.16
flex-2.5.35
cgal-3.6.1
opencsg-1.3.1