[OpenSCAD] Internal gears?

nop head nop.head at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 13:13:58 CEST 2011

Incidentally, why do I find things like cp = 360 * d / (t1 + t2); with mcad
where I would expect cp = 2 *pi * d /(t1 + t2). I.e. circular pitch seems to
be scaled from radians to degrees but it is a length, not an angle. So it
seems to be a length expressed in mm * 180 / pi units. Is this normal when
expressing a length along an arc?