[OpenSCAD] # operator

Giles Bathgate giles.bathgate at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 13:12:19 CEST 2011

Ah I did wonder about this, but my test was likewise inadequate. So it
only works when you use the debug modifier in conjunction with
something like a difference operation? That's worth documenting at
least, if not as you say also additionally having a different colour
for non negative objects.

Regards

Giles