[OpenSCAD] PyOpenSCAD - Demand, priorities?

Elmo elmo.mantynen at iki.fi
Sun Feb 13 21:02:35 CET 2011

Very much interested in both approaches.

The "canonical" fork of MCAD is under my account (elmom/MCAD) on github.
Evan, great that you've fleshed out the code. If you want, I'll accept
any sane pull requests. I'll definitely use the code, and maybe do some
work on the syntax/API to add the possibility to use it in a way more
similar to the original (superficially functional) OpenScad syntax.

Elmo, MCAD maintainer