[OpenSCAD] cylinder face orientation has changed?

M.Rule mrule7404 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 05:19:06 CEST 2011

I also rely on this functionality for scripts that create hexagons. This
change effectively breaks 90% of my scripts. I don't plan on upgrading, but
scripts released on Thingiverse will start to fail for other users with the
newer version.

I think changing it back is best for compatibility, all else being equal.