[OpenSCAD] cylinder face orientation has changed?

Giles Bathgate giles.bathgate at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 18:15:23 CEST 2011

On 4 June 2011 15:47, Kliment Yanev <kliment.yanev at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd say definitely new release. This breaks a lot of existing code.

Okay, I am not really sure how openscads Test Framework works, but I
would say we need to at least build a regression test for this issue
before building a release. Obviously the test could just be as simple
as:

cylinder(h=5,r=10,$fn=6);

as the input, and a known correct stl as the expected output. I think
this is really Marius department as he has some test framework stuff
in his visitor branch.

Regards

Giles