[OpenSCAD] OpenSCAD release: 2011.06

Gérard Meunier gemeu at free.fr
Sun Jun 19 00:40:09 CEST 2011

Le jeudi 16 juin 2011 à 12:59 +0200, Marius Kintel a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> OpenSCAD 2011.06 has been released.
>
> The source package as well as the Linux binaries, Linux PPA, Mac OS X and Windows binaries are online. Get them from openscad.org.
>
> This is a bugfix release to fix some annoying incompatibilities introduced in the previous version:
>
> o Cylinder tesselation broke existing models which are using cylinders for e.g. captured nut slots and are dependent on the orientation not
>   changing.
> o DXF output couldn't be imported into e.g. AutoCAD and Solidworks after updating to using the AutoCAD 2000 (AC1015) format. Reverted to the old entity-only output, causing LWPOLYLINES to not exported allowed anymore.
>
> In addition, one minor feature was added:
> o Added "Export as Image" menu.
>
> Have fun,
>
>  -Marius

Hi,

I tried to install this new version under Ubuntu Lucid with the ppa.
Installation went fine, but when I run Openscad, I get this error:

/usr/local/bin/../lib/openscad//openscad: /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6:
version `GLIBCXX_3.4.14' not found (required
by /usr/local/bin/../lib/openscad//openscad)

When I installed it under Ubuntu Natty, it ran correctly.

How can I install it under Lucid? Thanks.

Gérard