[OpenSCAD] BOM generation?

I.T. Daniher explodingmind at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 19:12:21 CET 2011

This could be a very valid usecase of the pyscad project.

My teammate and I are finishing up a full Python binding to openscad with a
beta release coming up in two weeks.

In this particular case, a BOM could be created as a Python dictionary or
using an octopart Python library and be distributed in the same file as the
code used to generate solid models.

--
Ian