[OpenSCAD] ThingDOC

Atrus atrus6 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 13:03:51 CET 2011

Hmm, my first thought would be for each of the "hyperlocal" subassembly
instructions it could add two images, a "blowout" before image, and an
"assembled" after image. That way, along with written instructions, you
could have accompanying pictures.  I do not not of a way to do such a thing
that would be program agnostic however...

Tim