[OpenSCAD] That did it...

Whosawhatsis whosawhatsis at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 19:19:52 CEST 2011

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 10:11 AM, Giles Bathgate
<giles.bathgate at gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyway, I am sure we will think of something simple an intuitive when
> it comes round to it. On another note, for animation to work you need
> to be able to change the value in the $Camera vars, and I think
> OpenSCAD's limitation on variables that don't vary could hinder that.

As I said, not an issue, because it changes frames by re-rendering
with a different $t value. So with the previously, proposed syntax,
you would just need $CameraDirection = [0,0,360 * $t];

Btw, you don't need a separate variable for roll. The x/y/z rotation
is all you would need, but I do it with only x (pitch) and z (yaw).
Don't forget zoom, though!