[OpenSCAD] Release showstoppers?

Marius Kintel marius at kintel.net
Sun Nov 6 14:49:11 CET 2011

On Nov 6, 2011, at 06:05 AM, Don Bright wrote:

> http://donb.zymichost.com/opscad/

Hm, I assume that (most of?) these would also affect a pure OpenCSG app.
Perhaps we should invest some time into making it easy to submit bugs to OpenCSG?
Even if they're not actually OpenCSG bugs, we probably share similar concerns.
I'm not sure how dormant OpenCSG is these days though.

> Also here are the regression tests logs you requested:

Thanks - it's the usual printf-differences under Windows (exponent digits). Should be easy to fix this particular one, but comparing floats as text across platforms is always troublesome.

I just added a whole bunch of tests cases to dumptest, triggering a few new issues.

On Mac I'm down to two failing tests now:
	 66 - dumptest_import_dxf-tests (Failed)
	318 - opencsgtest_child-background (Failed)

 -Marius