[OpenSCAD] nov 2011 testing

Ed Nisley ed.08.nisley at pobox.com
Mon Nov 28 01:36:41 CET 2011

On Sun, 2011-11-27 at 22:52 +0100, Marius Kintel wrote:
> The checks are done in GLView::initializeGL().

I tried building master on a Xubuntu 10.10 system that I'd set up to
compile OpenSCAD some months ago, so I may not have the absolute latest
& greatest of the myriad dependencies installed. On the other paw, I
haven't the foggiest idea how to verify which versions *are* installed,
as (IIRC) many were beyond what Synaptic offers and required manual
installation from their own sources.

Anyhow, the compilation grinds to a stop with this complaint:

src/glview.cc: In member function ‘virtual void GLView::initializeGL()’:
src/glview.cc:145: error: ‘GLXEW_SGIX_pbuffer’ was not declared in this
scope
src/glview.cc:145: error: ‘GLXEW_SGIX_fbconfig’ was not declared in this
scope
make: *** [objects/glview.o] Error 1

Does that suggest which end of my boat might have the hole?

Thanks...

--
Ed
http://softsolder.com