[OpenSCAD] : OCE (Opencascade Community Edition)

William Adams william_a_adams at msn.com
Wed Nov 30 21:00:23 CET 2011

I've always wondered if there was an even smaller CSG library than CGAL, or OpenCascade.  Have other libraries been considered?  I think it would be nice to have a library that's actually small enough to be compiled with the OpenScad source directly, rather than having to worry about getting it right based on what's on the client machine. -- William

- Shaping clay is easier than digging it out of the ground.

http://blog.nanotechstyles.com
http://www.thingiverse.com/WilliamAAdams
https://github.com/Wiladams