[OpenSCAD] Status OpenSCAD development

Marius Kintel marius at kintel.net
Sun Oct 16 16:10:00 CEST 2011

Hi Don,

Thanks a lot for your efforts - it looks like you're covering a lot of ground on this!
I'm going through your code and I will post questions/comments here as I stumble across things.

First comment out:
I notice that there are slight color changes between what I render and what you've rendered.
I've attached two images to illustrate this:
o difference-tests-expected.png - this comes from you. I don't know what platform you used to generate it.
o difference-tests-actual.png - this is what I get when running the test suite (Mac OS X)

I'll investigate when I get around to it.
Any ideas?

 -Marius