[OpenSCAD] Status OpenSCAD development

Marius Kintel marius at kintel.net
Mon Oct 17 02:00:04 CEST 2011

Hi again,

I'm trying to get this to work in my Linux VM.
I'm running Ubuntu 11.04 under VirtualBox 4.1.4 under Mac OS X 10.6.8.

GLEW reports that I've got GL_EXT_framebuffer_object:

$ glewinfo | grep framebuffer_object
GL_ARB_framebuffer_object:                                     MISSING
GL_EXT_framebuffer_object:                                     OK

The symptom is that it fails with error 1280 "Invalid Enumerant" on the first attempt to bind an FBO (which is the first FBO-related call which is executed).

I might dig deeper into this later on, but I just wanted to send this in case it looks familiar to anyone.

 -Marius