[OpenSCAD] launchpad project

chrysn chrysn at fsfe.org
Mon Oct 17 14:12:05 CEST 2011

hi openscad list,

nightly builds yield a first result: the current visitortests branch
(e8b0e09fad) fails to build in ubuntu oneiric (but not natty) as shown
in [1]. a simple solution provided by david goodenough is to #include
<cstddef> in src/CSGTermEvaluator.h. i suppose that some library
included dropped the use of cstddef and it thus has to be included
explicitly now as long as NULL is used.

concerning nightly builds: they won't be really nightly as there are
still problems with tracking branches containing submodules in
launchpad[2] -- for the moment, i have to manually filter the submodules
out of the branch. if the problem persists, i shall try to automate the
filtering on some server so we can have real daily builds.

the resulting packages are available in my dailydebs[3] archive,
proper releases will keep being published in the openscad archive[4].

regards
chrysn

[1] https://launchpadlibrarian.net/82973109/buildlog_ubuntu-oneiric-amd64.openscad_2011.09~git20110929+gitautobuild20111017-0~oneiric1_FAILEDTOBUILD.txt.gz
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr-git/+bug/402814
[3] https://launchpad.net/~chrysn/+archive/dailydebs/
[4] https://launchpad.net/~chrysn/+archive/openscad/

--
Beware paths which narrow future possibilities. Such paths divert you
from infinity into lethal traps.