[OpenSCAD] This time OpenCSG is right & CGAL is wrong...

Whosawhatsis whosawhatsis at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 13:50:27 CEST 2011

If you're just making it hollow to decrease printing time, I will second the suggestion to just use skeinforge to make it hollow. You can set the infill to 0 and give it a few extra shells to make the walls thick enough for strength. The object will print faster that way, and this also has the advantage of allowing skeinforge to fill some of that space if it needs to because the internal overhangs are too steep, and the object would otherwise cave and cause a failed print.