[OpenSCAD] boolean logic in openscad

William Adams william_a_adams at msn.com
Thu Oct 27 00:47:28 CEST 2011

Havint that sort of behavior would be great I think.  I would imagine that most people who want to do boolean algebra will be dealing with integer values.  But yah, from a completeness standpoint, without an actual separation between float/double, and int types, it could be confusing. Sometimes I need AND, sometimes OR, sometimes XOR.  Those are probably the most common cases.  Then of course there's the bit shifting operators.  They can all be simulated, but the more that are baked in, the better from a performance perspective. -- William

- Shaping clay is easier than digging it out of the ground.

http://blog.nanotechstyles.com
http://www.thingiverse.com/WilliamAAdams
https://github.com/Wiladams