[OpenSCAD] slow render, need help

Michael Brown mebrown at michaels-house.net
Thu Oct 27 07:14:22 CEST 2011

I did get it to render without crashing, finally, by adding render() to the
front of the toplevel object, but that's not exactly a good solution as it
takes about 15 minutes to render.

So, is there a bug in openscad that can be fixed?

Regarding "small decimal differences", I tried to make sure that everything
(as far as I am able to tell) is at least .1 away from anything else.
--
Michael