[OpenSCAD] Status OpenSCAD development

Don Bright hugh.m.bright at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 05:46:26 CEST 2011

Ok, now that I test more and more examples of git (example 7) in
Windows GUI, OpenCSG sometimes has corruption, not complete garbage
(like opencsgtest), just back-parts showing through etc. I never had
an OpenCSG capable machine until last week so I dont know if this is
something that is an old bug or not.

-DB