[OpenSCAD] A bug with rendering a solid

William Adams william_a_adams at msn.com
Fri Sep 2 17:58:59 CEST 2011

Ah yes.  I thought about whether there was enough precision in the numbers to ensure things would be ok.  I guess not. Converting to triangles makes sense.  I wish CGAL would just do this automatically. Thanks for the conversion, that makes my life much easier. -- William

- Shaping clay is easier than digging it out of the ground.

http://internationalwilliam.spaces.msn.com/